Sunday, January 31, 2016

With a bang!

I teased this piece at the beginning of the month, and I'm proud to close out January with it in its finished state! Take a look!



This took a whole lot of time and effort to create, and I'm ecstatic to share it with you. Putting this together was a test of the skills I've built up over the last year, and I'd say it's one I passed with flying colors! Calling something finished is always a bit bizarre because the second you stop there's almost always something more you think you can do. While that's no different in this case, I do think this is one of the most fantastic things I've created. I'm really excited to put more time into the pieces I've been posting, because I know that they need more work. If I can do that I think I'll keep improving, and I hope to keep exciting everyone viewing what I do!

Here's to another year of blogging, another year of art, and another year of improvement! See you all in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment