Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A spark, a flame

Last night I produced a sketch that didn't quite work. However, with a little extra time and thought, I came up with something I like. Have a look!


I'm really loving the way this is shaping up. As I mentioned in my post on the 10th, the key to the success of a piece is the story. My tree character from the evening before has been fleshed out a bit more, and not only that but he's found himself in a perilous fire! And with that circumstance come questions. What's he doing there? Doesn't he know he could easily perish? Is he trapped? Is this his doing? Looking at a image and wondering things like that let me know I'm on the right path.

I can't wait to work more on this, but I'll have to leave that for another day! That's all for this post, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment