Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Fun

You might have noticed a small difference in the way my last piece looked, something you couldn't quite put your finger on perhaps. If you did, you were right about something changing. I used a different brush! I was fiddling around in Photoshop yesterday and decided to make a new brush to use, one that emulated a traditional paintbrush look a little more closely. Tonight I decided to have a little bit of fun by painting something with it again to really see what it could do, take a look!


Now I know the painting's not much to be impressed by, but it does look a bit more impressionistic! I can get some really cool strokes by angling the brush, and there's a good bit of texture in it too! I'm looking forward to working with it more soon.

That's all for tonight's post, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment