Friday, January 29, 2016

The third time's the charm!

Although I had been looking forward to coming home and working on some art all day, I got off to a bit of a strange start. Take a look!


A teacup and some poorly drawn fabric, riveting! Since this was clearly going nowhere fast I decided to try drawing something else!


Some guy with a sword, in front of bushes? It's all just kind of lumpy and weird. Also the colors are crazy hideous. Except for that purple in the background, that color was speaking to me a little bit. That's when I tried this!


There we go! That's what I'm talking about! It's got movement, the beginnings of a nice range of values, and an interesting character. I can't wait to add some blues and yellows in there, It's really going to make the image pop! I'll have to save that for another day though!

Well, that's all for this post. Check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment