Monday, February 1, 2016

Throwback

I finished last month strong, and I planned on starting off this month just the same way. This piece packs a real punch, check it out!


This is definitely one of the most action-packed images I've ever created, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out! I've got a bit more work to put in before I call it finished, but it's looking seriously good already. I got to looking at some of Frank Frazetta's art recently, and that ever so slightly influenced my last post. This piece references the themes in his work pretty heavily though, haha! There are worse things one could do than to channel the prolific talent that was Frazetta, so I suppose I'm doing alright.

That's all for this post, hopefully I can keep on impressing (if that's indeed what I'm already doing). Stop by tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment