Thursday, January 14, 2016

Cotton Candy Sky

I thought it might be fun to do a landscape tonight and after a lot of scribbling I came up with this!


It's a little basic, but I enjoyed painting it! The archway above the lone figure in the scene isn't quite correct with regard to perspective, I don't really mind though. As you can see this is quite a turnaround pallet-wise from my more recent pieces. I figured it might be good to switch it up!

 I put a little gif together so you could see how the process of painting this went, check it out!


Pretty neat, right? Seeing the finished product is one thing, but the most enjoyable part for me is working on it, and that's what you get a glimpse of here.

That's all for this post, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment