Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Here's the last of my dissection mini theme!


I'm really proud of these here, I think they turned out absolutely fantastic! My favorite exterior is probably the spotted leaf (on the bottom left), and my favorite interior is definitely the honeycomb in the center. I think I'm most proud of that part of the image because it wasn't something that came out perfect right away, there were quite a few attempts made in pencil to get that piece right. These exercises in the last two days showed me something that I already know, I'm pretty good at rendering things, but more importantly it showed me how to apply that skill of rendering to specific forms. I'm excited every time I sit down to work on these tasks because I'm learning something every day about something I love: making art.

That's all for today, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment