Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update!

Here are the last of my curved form exercises.


Only the one on the left is transparent, but I felt like going in a bit of a different direction after I drew that one because I felt like I had a little epiphany. I tried to pay special attention to the diameter of the ellipsis this time around. After drawing all of them in that first form on the left and noticing how round it looked thanks to how round those ellipsis were I tried to apply the same thing to the four other forms I drew. I think I was pretty successful because they all look a lot more three dimensional than the forms I drew at the beginning. The shading is something I'm still working on, and it's kind of an added extra I'm experimenting with while also working on these forms, but I'm reasonably happy with it.

Well that's all for today, check back tomorrow for something new! 

No comments:

Post a Comment