Friday, August 14, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

I realized after reviewing the description for this exercise, that I had actually been going about it the wrong way, whoops! In the last two drawings I first sketched everything out in pencil, which I then inked on top of, and that was apparently a no-no. That means today's update will have been drawn in ink right from the start, let's see how it turned out!


I'm pretty happy with the result, it's not exceptionally beautiful or anything which is okay because I've learned that's really not the point. This is an exercise designed to make me think about how these objects interact with each other, and to create objects that look three dimensional. I think I achieved that here.

That's all for tonight, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment