Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another new post!

Here's today's form intersection exercise.


I honestly don't know how I feel about this one, and I think that's not such a great thing. I feel like I'm getting the hang of how the rectangular prisms fit together, but when it comes to how things interact with spheres I seem to struggle. I think I'm gonna try to play around in some three dimensional modeling software to observe how these forms interact with each other, because I really want to understand, not just guess.

Well, that's all for tonight. I know I mentioned I'd be doing only four of these, but I don't really feel to comfortable with moving on from this subject until I understand it better, so you might see a few more of these! Check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment