Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another post!

Here's the second drawing in my four part mini theme of form intersections!


I think this one turned out pretty nicely, I really like the how most of the shapes are connected. Of course this is just an exercise, but I wanted it to be a bit visually appealing too, and I feel I was successful in that. I think my only stumbling points were in the top and mid left. I really wish the sphere that's conjoined to that cone was connected back to the rectangular prism below it, and almost directly below that there's a circle that's just kind of sitting on top of the cylinder where that rectangular prism is meeting it. I'll admit that I kinda tossed it on top there 'cause I didn't know what to do, haha!

That's all for today, check back tomorrow for something new! 

No comments:

Post a Comment