Thursday, August 27, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Here are some more "wireframe" plant sketches.


I think these are okay, I'm not super thrilled about them though, especially not the orchid on the right. Part of the reason I had some problems with that particular flower is because I couldn't find any images of it showing it from multiple angles, so I just kinda had to guess at it's construction. This is why I really wanted to take my own reference photos, unfortunately that didn't get to happen. The daisy in the middle and the sunflower on the left are a bit better, but I'm still struggling a little bit with drawing almost flat surfaces pointing directly at the viewer. Guess I gotta practice a bit more. I think I might reattempt these tomorrow after doing a few more studies to see how they turn out.

Well, that's all for today! Check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment