Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hey there everyone! It's a new month, so it's time for a new theme!

One of my very good friends tagged me in a post on Facebook a few days back, she made a lovely piece of digital art that she titled "Dreamscape," and invited all of her friends to share with her some art of their own art. In that vein, I've decided to take this month to create a piece of digital art inspired by what she did.

I'm going to create a character, design a setting to place that character in, and create a fully realized digital artwork that could be found within my friend's "Dreamscape." I'm so excited about this!

I did a quick concept sketch in Photoshop for the character I'm going to develop for this painting, take a look!


It's rough since it is a concept, but I was thinking about a being that was avian in nature, and somewhat of a guardian for the "Dreamscape" my friend created.

There you have it! I've got twenty nine days to create a complete digital painting of an original concept I'm creating based in a world my friend thought up! Pretty exciting right? Make sure to check back for more updates! This is going to be an awesome month!

No comments:

Post a Comment