Monday, April 13, 2015

Hey everyone, time for another update!

Yesterday I talked about doing some studies and posting them, well here's one of those for ya!


So yeah, that's a chicken, and I drew it. Uhm, this one was pretty weird, but enlightening! For some reason there's next to no useful photo reference on the internet for bird anatomy from the front, which seems completely implausible to me, but is apparently true. The only good reference material I could find was on some website where someone went through the steps of dissecting a chicken they bought from the grocery store!

As strange as this was, it did end up shedding some light on how I'd have to construct my creatures' torso, so I'm happy about that. It was still pretty odd that I had to look at a picked-apart chicken carcass to do this though!

That's all for tonight, expect tomorrow's update to be a little less breast-less (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment