Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hey everyone, it's update time!

Tonight was filled with procrastination, I hemmed and hawed over what I should do, and then I just sketched. This is what I came up with!


I think it looks pretty awesome! Again, I know I really need to finish my character design before I can move further, but this was definitely a fun distraction that got my creative juices flowing. Doing all of those master studies really helped me to learn how to produce a good composition, I feel like the contrast in this image makes the creature really stand out, and that's exactly what I'm trying to do!

Hopefully I'll have a good chunk of time tomorrow that I can set aside for character designing purposes, I don't know if that'll go as planned though! Guess I'll just see.

Check back again tomorrow for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment