Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hey everyone, time for another update!

Let's hit the ground running and have a look with what I came up with.


This image is based on the top left thumbnail from last night's post. I was pretty happy with how it was shaping up at first, but as of right now I'm not so happy with it.

The entire focus here is really the creature (character), there's something about it's face and expression that I can't get out of my head. That's why, at the eleventh hour, I've decided to change my mind. I feel like the only way I'm going to be happy with this is if I capture that expression I saw in my mind and make it real and visible for others to see.

Tomorrow is no more changes, tomorrow is the beginning of this finished piece, stay with me till the end everyone! I feel like I'm finally on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment