Friday, April 10, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for an update!

Yesterday I talked about wanting to produce a more refined version of my original concept sketch, and that's exactly what I did, have a look!


I'm really happy with the way this one turned out! It's got a sleek avian look, and you can definitely see how it relates to the original sketch! Hooray for small victories, this was sort of a roundabout thing, but I like where I ended up. Even if it was kinda back where I started!

I'll go on the record here with the fact that I have no idea what I'm going to post tomorrow, I feel like I'm excited to just start working on this thing. I think I've got to nail down the fine details of this guy first though, because he's going to be the main focus of the image.

Check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment