Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hey everyone, it's update time!

After last nights post I decided to give my creature's facial design another go, here's the result.


I think it's a bit better, it certainly doesn't look like someone wearing a festive feathery mask like yesterday's, so that's good. I tried to make the eyes a bit larger to echo back to the owl study I did, and I think that's okay. I feel like the look overall is a little bit too cartoon like, so I definitely don't feel like this is the final design.

I feel like I'm trying to reinvent the wheel at this point, tomorrow I want to take my original sketch and work directly from it. I don't want to try anything different, I don't want to change anything too drastically, I just want refine it as best as I can.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see how that goes, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment