Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update!

Still working on the same piece, surprising, right? It seems like I've actually come up with something I truly like! Check it out.


Tonight I spent some more time fleshing out the musculature of the character's back, detailing the wings, and I even messed with the background a bit. I'm struggling a little bit with the face, I don't really know where I'm going with it right now. I think it's going to be lit from both sides, since there is quite a bit of brightness on the back, maybe I should use some light that contrasts in color for dramatic effect. All that stuff's still a couple days off, so once I get this to a more finished state I'm sure I'll have a decision on that.

Alright, that's all for now. Check back tomorrow for another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment