Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hey everyone, time for another post!

So yeah, I'm feeling a little burnt out right now, today was not a day for a completed creature concept. Kinda disappointed, I don't know why I'm having trouble with this right now, but I'm just feeling sort of uninspired. I also think it has a lot to do with me not really knowing where to go from here, or maybe it's just that I know where I'm going, but it's not easy so I'm getting discouraged. It really does take a great deal of thought to put something like this together, and I suppose that's a realization I'm happy I made. Every day I draw something I'm learning, even if it's not good, or even if the process is difficult.

Anyway, I did actually do something, though it wasn't what I planned to do. I did try to jump headlong into completing my creature design, and I realized I still didn't have a good grasp of wing anatomy. Here's a quick study I did to try to understand them a bit more.


There ya have it! Drawing a wing correctly's kinda important when you're drawing a bird-like creature, right?

Check back tomorrow for something new! I'm not making any promises as to what it will be because I don't currently think I can keep them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment