Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update!

Here's a my current progress for the creature I'm designing, check it out.


It's not too bad, came out lookin' alright. I'm still not sure if I want him to have feathers, maybe I'll go with a more bat-wing like design? I don't want it to look demonic though, I want him too look otherworldly, but not straight up evil. Guess that's something I'll continue to wrestle with until I get this completed.

Today was supposed to be my final day for character designing, but I don't know that it really will be. I'm tempted to just start my finished piece and see how it all goes, but I know that's really not a good idea. I don't really think doing any environmental studies will be exactly essential for me to do what I want, because I can always just look up references and paint from those while working on the final piece.

I suppose I'll just continue this whole thing while still flying by the seat of my pants, make sure to check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment