Monday, April 6, 2015

Hey everyone, here's a new update!

I mentioned yesterday that I wanted to do some thumbnail sketches to help pin down the pose I wanted my creature in, well that's exactly what I did today, have a look!


My favorite is the one in the center, I think it's got a very dancerly look to it. I wanted to make sure that no part of the creature was obscured by any other, which was the mistake I made in the thumbnail on the top right. Being conscious of the silhouette of the creature will help the overall image, and it'll make it a lot more easily understandable for the viewer, and that's ultimately what it's all about.

I think tomorrow I'll be working on the creature design a bit more, so I should have something cool to show you then. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment