Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

I'm back on track today, I didn't make as much progress as I would have liked, but I'm happy with what I've got. Take a look!


Here's how the character I shared on the 14th is shaping up. I made a few small changes, and so that you can see them more easily, I've got a gif for you!


I lowered the height of his head a bit, I also changed the ears, and his face got a bit of a trim-down. The overall head-shape was influenced by that of a cat, I took inspiration from bats for the ears, and the nose came from a pig! The eyes are rather human because I wanted the character to be more easily relatable as person.

Tomorrow I want to work on finishing this character, and hopefully getting started on his lizard friend! Check back then for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment