Monday, December 21, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

After trying to perfect the line art on my most recent project for far too long, I decided it was time to just add some color. Here's how that turned out!


It's, uhm, something. Just to get this out of the way, the character on the lizard will not be nude. There will be armor and clothing on him, I just haven't gotten around to it yet, haha! His skin is also a bit darker than I want it to be, so that's going to change as well. I definitely think there is a lot missing from the background, so there will be much more added in. I like the way the face of the lizard turned out, I took inspiration from leopard gecko because they're so cute!

That's all for this post. Check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment