Sunday, December 13, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Tonight's drawing is especially weird, which isn't a bad thing per say. What do you think?


I can't say I've ever drawn anything with two mouths and sixteen eyes before, but there's a first time for everything, right? The idea for this drawing popped into my head last night before I fell asleep. This might have kept most people awake because I suppose this creature's kind of creepy, but I just think it looks really cool. This one took quite a bit of time and a lot more work than the last few, but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I feel like if I had thought about the anatomy a little more I might have achieved a better result.

That's all for this post, check back again tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment