Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

I'm sure you all were expecting more progress on the image I shared last night, but I've got a little something different for ya!


After looking at my work last evening I decided it might be cool to come up with a story for the character created. In my head I imagined him to be some kind of warrior, or maybe a cavalryman of some kind! So since he rides some manner of beast, I thought it might be cool to share with you some preliminary designs for his mount. That's where these sketches came from.

Since the character's kind of cute, I wanted to make sure his "steed" matched that look. I think he'll end up with round stubby toes like a gecko, and I might throw in some neck frills or spikes for fun! I want to put a bit of armor on him too, but that's gonna take a little more research to work out.

Well, that's all for this post! Check back tomorrow for something new! 

No comments:

Post a Comment