Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Last night I mentioned I needed to come up with a description of my character so that I could start creating a reference sheet. I did exactly that today and here's how it's looking!


I think it's turning out pretty cool! I feel like I spent far too much time on this though, I really wanted to get more done. As much as digital art is really what everyone's doing currently, it's not something I like all that much. It takes me so much more time to draw something digitally then to do it with traditional materials. I'm mentioning this because had I approached this problem that way then I'd most likely be done with my character sheet by now! I'm still trying to figure out how I work best, and I'm feeling like I should probably stay away from the computer while I'm trying to generate concepts.

I think tomorrow I'm going to try my hand at drawing this character in my sketchbook and seeing how that goes. Don't forget to check back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment