Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update!

While I made a little progress on my landscape today, it wasn't nearly enough to compose a post about. That's why tonight I'm sharing a sketch, check it out!


It might be rather simple, but I'm still rather proud of it. This took about five minutes to complete, the lines that make up her face and body were sketched extremely quickly. The part that took the most time was drawing all of those ellipses! I like how serene her expression is, but I wish I could have darkened the background to make her stand out a little bit more. I'm surprised the markers I've been using have any ink left in them at all, so I don't want to push my luck and try to color in a third of a page!

That's all for this post, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment