Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time again for a new post!

So I guess this strange portrait thing is becoming a series, I've got another one for ya tonight!


Tried to switch up my style a little bit more tonight. I was originally gonna go the big-eyed generic alien route, but I thought this would be way cooler with a little twist. I gave this creature really humanoid eyes and a dumbfounded open mouthed expression. It's also covered in feathers, which I think gives it a little something extra! The eyes are probably my favorite part, they're really glassy and sort of vacant. Kinda seems like this guy's having a "dude where's my car" moment! This piece involved a lot more layers of detail than the last two, probably because I wanted to really nail that downy feather look.

That's all for tonight's post, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment