Monday, December 14, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

I'm really liking how tonight's piece is turning out, but I feel like this one needs a little more time before I can consider it finished. So, in light of that fact, here's the work in progress!


I think this little guy is super cute! He kinda looks like he's from some neat race of forest dwelling creatures in a JRPG. I think I might want to devote another couple of posts to this character and maybe come up with a cool story for him! Maybe even create a completed digital painting with him in it! I've teased that a couple of times now and I feel like I might want to actually make good on that promise before the end of this year, haha!

That's all for this post, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment