Friday, December 11, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Got another digital portrait for you this evening, take a look!


This guy's a whole lot different from what I drew last night, both physically and stylistically. I wanted to see how well I could do with drawing something inorganic, so that's why his clothing looks so manufactured. I feel like I was a little slower to execute this piece, and I think that's why the design suffered a bit. It's neat, but I don't think it's really the way I would have wanted it to be. I'm really happy with the way the shoulders on the space-suit he's wearing turned out. I kind of hated them at first but after working on them a little more I was able to turn the design around.

That's all for this post, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment