Monday, November 30, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update!

Now that I've got all the big forms blocked in I'll actually be able to start rendering! Here's how it's looking.


I'm really happy with the way the clouds around the "sun" are shaping up. I've got to round out their contours a bit more so that they look more three dimensional, but I'll get there. I also added in more detail to the rocks in the background on the left, and shaved down that spike that was jutting up into the sky in the foreground. It just looked a bit odd to me, so it had to go. One thing I definitely want to make note of, so that I can remember to actually do this, is to add more contrast to the image. The darkest part is the "sun" in the background, so I need to add some darker shades of grey to the image to give it a bit more punch.

Well, that's all for this post! Check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment