Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Here's the newest addition to my sketchbook, take a look!


I only had a little time to sketch today, so this took a total of about twenty minutes, I really like the way it turned out though! I feel like I work best when I work quickly, and although I didn't have any particular thing to draw in mind, working in a speedy fashion got me this!

Instead of making the most detailed part of the sketch the faces in the center, I decided to focus my attention to rendering the space around them. I added lines in different directions and round shapes for visual interest. So even though the focal point of the image isn't "completely" rendered, it still draws in your attention because it's heavily contrasted by all of the detail around it.

That's all for this post, don't forget to check back tomorrow to see something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment