Friday, November 13, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another post!

Last night I posted a couple design possibilities for the face of the character I've been working on. Tonight I'll be sharing the preliminary work I've done on the final design, check it out!


After reviewing my options, and listening to a little feedback from friends (thank you Vivian), this is what I came up with. She's mostly based on the 4th head concept from yesterday, with a little sprinkling of concept number 2 and 5 in there. I really like the tri-tipped petal shape on top of her head, and the three wisps of fabric (or maybe leaves?) on either side of her neck, they really help to draw attention to her face. I definitely think I need to work on her expression a bit though. I managed to capture a really cool emotion and look with the face of the 4th concept, but I wasn't able to have it in front of me the entire time I was working on this, so I think that's why it's missing from here. That just means I've got a little more work to do tomorrow!

Well, that's all for this post. Check back again later to see something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment