Saturday, November 28, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Did a little more work on that fantasy landscape, here's how it's looking!


I fleshed out the cloud detail a bit more, and I also refined the edges of the mountains in the background. I'm trying to make a conscious effort to not bog myself down with too many extraneous layers in Photoshop because it can really slow down the process. That's why I flattened most of them so that I'm drawing on one layer and adding detail where needed. It's basically all going to be painted over anyway, so there's no sense in trying to preserve what will need to change. I'm really happy with the progress on this piece so far, I can't wait to see the finished product!

That's all for this post, check back again tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment