Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

Yesterday I shared the first draft of the character I've been working on, and tonight I wanted to iron out some details before I continued with the final design. I really think the character's body is looking super cool, but her head shape was feeling a bit strange to me, so that's why I came up with these! What do you think?


The first option represents what I've already drawn, and the others were alternatives that I just came up with. I'm not quite sure of the feeling I want the character to convey yet, so that's why these vary a bit in style and facial expression.

I don't want to say which one(s) I might be partial to, but I'm gonna be exploring some more options in the next few days to help get everything finalized.

That's all for this post, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment