Monday, November 16, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

I thought I'd take a break from my current project to share with you something a little bit different. I managed to stumble upon this really cool program called Expresii while reading through my Twitter feed and decided to download it. It's an Eastern style watercolor painting program, and the colors mix in real time! I've only used it a little bit, but I managed to make something kind of neat, check it out!


I sort of can't believe it's digital, with this program you really achieve a level of realness I've never seen in digital watercolors before. I'm pretty proud of these little jellyfish, haha! I can't wait to see what else I might come up with using this program, maybe it might be cool to work this into my current project!

That's all for this post, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment