Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hey everyone, time for another update!

The details here might be kinda hard to discern, but they took a really long time to render, and they're something I needed to do to add realism to the piece. Take a look.


I touched up the cloud on the left, there were some harsh edges on the bottom of it I didn't like, so I softened them a bit. The next thing I did was add a little bit of light to the foliage in front of the mountain range, it helps to push those trees back some in the image, and also works to make them look less flat. As crazy as it seems that was a few hours worth of work, so that's why I'm stopping here tonight.

Tomorrow I'll be steadily working forward in the image so that I can get it to a finished state! Check back to see more progress then!

No comments:

Post a Comment