Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for a new post!

I'd like to start off by saying that I usually think of the artwork I post here as a nice juicy filet mignon. Well I'm sorry to serve this, but all I was able to muster this evening was a school lunch chicken patty. Here it go.


It's still technically food, but you're not gonna pay top dollar for it at a restaurant. Tonight's bugs are a katydid, a wasp, a dragonfly, and a horse fly. The one hurdle I'm gonna have to overcome with these exercises is finding good references, just to clarify the references were not at fault here, I was rushing. Bad artist, bad! I'll make up for it though, I promise.

Tomorrow I'll start my first detailed study of one of these bugs, then a new study will follow each day after that! Make sure to check back tomorrow to see how one of these lucky little critters will turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment