Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update.

I wish I could say I have something fantastic for you this evening, but unfortunately that's not really the case. I'm gonna share with you what I did come up with, then talk a little bit more about how I'm feeling. Here's what I've got.



These aren't particularly bad, but they're not finished, and they're not great. When 2015 began I was determined to post one piece of artwork each and every day for this entire year on this blog, and though I'm so close to achieving that goal, I feel like I'm running out of steam.

I've produced more art this year than in any of the years prior, and I've done a ton of stuff I'm super proud of, but this last month or so has been a struggle. I want to continue posting because I'm proud of the work I'm producing, I don't want to just throw something up here every day out of obligation.

So that's where I'm at right now. Tomorrow's a new day, and I really want to approach this with a different attitude, because I'm not yet ready to admit defeat.

I'm gonna give this another go tomorrow, so check back then!


No comments:

Post a Comment