Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another update!

Tonight I'm gonna share with you a doodle I did, check it out!


I was trying to play with depth of field a bit to create a photographic look, and I think it turned out alright. What's in the background appears softer, and the area in focus is sharper. That's pretty much what you get when shooting with a lens wide open, so in that respect it was successful! I didn't plan the subject matter out, and it was just done as a sketch to try out the idea, but it was a fun little exercise.

I apologize that I didn't continue work on my previous piece today, I've been feeling pretty crappy all day, so it was a bit hard to focus. I should be back on track tomorrow though, so stop by then to see what progress I've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment