Tuesday, February 2, 2016

You Can (Not) Redo

Today marks the Blu-ray release of the newest movie in the Rebuild of Evangelion series! Since I'm a huge fan I decided a little fan-art was in order. Check it out!


Evangelion has always been a huge inspiration to me artistically, the mechanical design in the series has always blown me away. If you're familiar with the show you'll see I didn't draw any one of the Eva Units in particular, it was just sort of Eva inspired. This was a really fun little piece to work on, and I'm so excited to see the new movie! That's gonna wait 'till the weekend though, I'll be watching the first two films with friends, then we'll all be seeing the new movie for the first time!

Thought I'd include a process gif to show you how it came together, have a look!


Well, that's all for this post! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment