Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Beware of the Shrubbery

For some reason I thought drawing a plant woman with vines for arms sounded cool, so that's what I tried to do. Check it out!


It's okay looking, but I just couldn't quite get her face right. The color's rather odd and I didn't define her features all that well. Since I couldn't figure out what I wanted her to look like I thought trying to create a character sketch might help, so here's how that turned out.


I think the concept here is pretty cool, but she definitely looks like she belongs in water and not above ground. Creepy seaweed women are interesting too though, haha! Obviously both of these need a lot more work, but I sadly didn't have time for that today.

That's all for this post, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment