Friday, February 12, 2016

Negative Mojo

I was so excited to leave work today and create some cool new art, unfortunately that proved a bit more difficult than I had initially anticipated. After working on a total of four new pieces that I couldn't even bring myself to post here, I decided to go back and work on something I had already started. And here it is!


This piece was originally posted on January 27th, but I haven't worked on it since. Tonight I added a bit more detail into the lower back and legs. It was mostly just smoothing out the transitions between colors. The hardest part I have ahead of me will be getting the musculature in the upper back, arms, and lower legs completely rendered. That's going to require some references, so I'll be saving that work for another night!

That's all for this post, check back tomorrow for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment