Friday, February 27, 2015

Hey everyone, here's tonight's update!


Alright, here's the photo, let's see how I did.


No, it's not perfect. It's barely okay, but I put effort in it. This was finished in about an hour and ten minutes. I didn't have too much time to worry about where everything was supposed to go because I hadn't started this until this evening (I usually work out the foundation if the piece early in the morning, that didn't happen today). At the very least I'm happy with the fact that I tried hard to finish on time. There's no way I'm not meeting my goal. I've done more art in the last 2 months than I did all of last year. This was one of the smartest decisions I've ever made for myself artistically.

I'm not going to disappoint, check back tomorrow for my final self portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment