Monday, February 9, 2015

Hey everyone, here's today's self portrait!


I think this one can be best described as my, "Are you there God? It's me, Margaret.," face. Let's see how I did. 


Not too bad. I think my expression reads pretty clearly. I darkened up my beard and hair a bit unintentionally, but I'm not really bothered by it. My clavicle closest to the camera isn't quite in the right spot, it's angled too far up, so that's a bit of a problem. I had less trouble today with the eyes than yesterday. I made sure to really focus on their position and the angle of the lines that compose the eye too. I think my problem yesterday was that I was drawing with my brain, and not with my eyes, luckily I (mostly) avoided this today. I'm really happy with the overall shape of my figure in the image, I think it's pretty accurate. Let's see if I can keep improving!

That's all for today. Have a look again tomorrow for a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment