Friday, February 20, 2015

Hey everyone here's today's (slightly hurried) update!


Here's our photo, let's see how I did!


I actually like this one, it's still really rough, but it was kinda fun to do. I mentioned this was a bit hurried, but that wasn't for lack of time. I kinda wanted to see how quick I could get all of the elements in there and have them match up with the photo reference, this took about an hour. Compared to the pieces I started out he beginning of the month with, which took around the same amount of time, I'd say this one was markedly better. That's pretty neat!

The end of the month's almost here, and a new month means a new theme! Only eight of these self portraits left, I'm pretty excited to start something new! 

Check back tomorrow for another update! Have a good Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment