Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hey there everyone! Here's today's update!

Like yesterday's, this one was a bit tough too. Take a look.


There's a lot of stuff going on, I actually had to redraw my outline sketch because I didn't get it quite right the first time. I went over my time limit by about 15 minutes today. I'm kinda happy with the end result. The horizon's a little too high, and some of the elements aren't in the right place (mostly in the foreground), but I'm happy I got it finished and have kept my streak going! Tomorrow I've got to focus more on getting all of the forms where they're supposed to be, and rendering everything accurately. I think this piece suffered from way too much guess-work on my part. Anyway, here's the original for comparison.


I claim no ownership of this image, it was used as a reference for the study above.

That's all for today, see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment