Monday, January 5, 2015

Hey everyone, it's time for another speed-paint update!

I got this one finished in 30 minutes 38 seconds. I was sort of worried I'd run out of time like yesterday, but I tried something new again and it worked! Before I was laying down color in one area and then carving out the details, but this time around I put all my color down first, then quickly added detail at the end.

This one's not as tight as yesterday's post, but I got most of the important elements in there to relate it to the original photo, so I'm happy with that. Take a look.



Here's the original for comparison.


I claim no ownership of this image, it was used as a reference for the study above.

Check back here tomorrow for another post, see you then! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment