Friday, January 9, 2015

Hey everyone, here's today's update! I mentioned yesterday I wanted to do something involving a desert for today's painting and I did, have a look.


Full disclosure, I kinda have no idea how long this one took. I accidentally reset my work-space in Photoshop so I trying to fix that while painting. Let's call this one done in a little over an hour. I like the color, I exaggerated the blue in the background to give it a little more depth, and the sand in the foreground was made a bit more saturated. Anyway, here's the original.


I claim no ownership of this image, it was used as a reference for the study above.

I think the thing I'm happiest about is this one seems to be the most accurate of the bunch so far. The mountains look like they're where they should be, the dunes aren't quite right but they're pretty close.

That's all for today, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment